Customized Business and Industry Training
Need a specialized training program? Need to make sure all of your employees are trained using the same information to avoid confusion later? Need to develop employees to create a pool of prospective supervisory personnel? How about scheduling computer training when you can afford for your employees to be away from the job? Bainbridge College can meet these needs.
As your partner in training employees, we at Bainbridge College can customize a program for your needs. We’ll design the program to your specifications and conduct it on your site or ours. Because we have cutting-edge programs in computer technology, business skills, and management development, we can respond very quickly to your request.
Our customized training instructors are qualified individuals with hands-on workplace experience. We’ll discuss their qualifications and abilities with you before putting the program into place. It is important that you know what material will be presented and that you approve it. We value comments and suggestions, and request evaluations of our work at the completion of the program to measure its success.
Let us talk with you about the possibilities for your training. Please call Lisa Reeves at 229-248-2584 or Ann Wells at 229-248-2517.
Tailor the training to your needs following the guidelines you set. For example:
- It can be as short or as long as you need - a few hours or spread over several weeks. Your objective is what guides the time. Collectively you, the BC Business and Industry Division, the instructor, and the individual in your company responsible for the training will clarify your objective and plan the program to meet that objective.
- Class size, time, and location can be arranged to fit your needs.
- The material will be based on what you determine is needed. The curriculum will be developed before the class starts so that you can approve the content in advance of the training.
Clients for which we have provided training in the past are:
- Bates Engineers/Contractors
- Coastal Plywood
- Ergon Corporation
- Flint River Mills
- Georgia Pacific
- Georgia Industries for the Blind
- Imperial Nurseries
- John B. Sanfilippo And Son
- LMC Manufacturing
- Ponder Enterprises
- Propex Fabrics and Fibers
- Shaw Industries
- Southeastern Minerals
- Southwest Georgia Farm Credit
- Southwest Georgia Oil
- Steward Machine Co.
- Stones Stores
- TEX-PAR Energy, LLC
- The Money Tree of Georgia
- TRACO Windows Systems
Contact Ann Wells (229-248-2517) or Lisa Reeves (229-248-2584)