Division of Continuing Education
The Division of Continuing Education of Bainbridge College exists to meet the lifelong learning needs of the citizens of the region and to represent the college in responding to community needs. The Division supports the educational, economic, and cultural demands of persons of all ages through its non credit courses, certificate programs, pre license and license renewal courses, and customized business and industry contract training.
Educational opportunities are available in several different formats. Some classes are led by an instructor in a classroom and others are offered on line over the internet. Business and industry training can be customized to meet the needs of businesses and can be conducted on site at the business location or at the Continuing Education Center.
Continuing education opportunities are ungraded and receive no academic credit. An individual does not have to be admitted to the college to participate in one of the classes. Classes are scheduled three terms a year and advertised in a catalog which comes out prior to the beginning of the term. The Division of Continuing Education is constantly striving to meet community needs by adding new classes and certificate programs as they are developed.
Registration Form (Adobe Acrobat)
Examples of the classes are:
- Personal Enrichment Classes
- Art and Music Classes
- Health and Fitness Classes
- Prelicense and continuing education courses for real estate, appraisal, and insurance.
- Classes to prepare individuals for health related careers
- Professional Development classes to assist individuals in furthering the career they are in, or in developing a new career
- Computer software training and certification
- First Aid and CPR training
Continuing Education Staff
- Ann M. Wells - Director of Continuing Education
- Ms. Grace Nix - Enrollment Specialist
- Lisa Reeves - Administrative Assistant