Bainbridge College Admission Steps
- Complete and submit a BC Application for Admission. Joint
enrollment applicants and LPN applicants also must complete a
supplemental application (available from the Office of Admissions).
- Have official transcripts mailed to BC Admissions Office from
all high schools/colleges/technical schools attended.
- Take required entrance test(s). Degree program applicants
must take the COMPASS. Applicants who score a 480 on
the SAT I Verbal AND a 440 on the SAT I Math are not required
to take the COMPASS. Certificate program applicants must take
only the COMPASS. Degree program applicants who have been out
of school for 5 or more years are not required to take the SAT
I. Applicants to AA degree programs have to meet Board of Regents
minimum admission criteria.
- Submit a Certificate of Immunization Form.
Additional Admission Steps
- Amendment 23 Fee Waiver for Persons 62 and Older – is a tuition waiver program for applicants who are 62 years of age or older, are Georgia residents, and who wish to enroll in classes without payment of fees, except for supply, lab, and/or shop fees. Applicants must provide documents showing proof that they meet these requirements. Please contact the Admissions & Records Department to get more information.
- Auditing Classes – Applicants who submit evidence of graduation from an accredited or approved high school or GED certificate may register for courses as auditors. No academic or degree credit shall be awarded to auditing students. Students registered as auditors shall be required to pay the regular tuition and fees for enrollment. Students must inform the Admissions & Records Department and the professor at the time of registration, that they wish to audit the course. Please contact the Admissions & Records Department to get more information.